Monday, July 29, 2024

A Pastor's Letter To The Church



A Pastor's Letter To The Church. 
(By Gary Patterson)

As a pastor, if you could write a letter to the church you are serving, what would you say? After retiring after 47 years in the pastoral ministry, I wrote a letter to the church, expressing my gratitude for the opportunity to serve the Lord as a located pastor. Also I share my regrets, my battles that I fought, while pastoring several churches. This is a brief eBook, designed to be an encouragement to pastors who are struggling today. Being a pastor has it's rewards, and it's battles. I hope this brief writing will be an encouragement to pastors today.

$ 7.00 TCJ Product Link (Support For TCJ)
Following Purchase, We Will email Product Link.
Please Click PayPal Payment Link Below!

Following Payment, Product Link Will Be Emailed To You!

The Christian Journeyman eStore
2024 All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment